Department Fleet Services
Running cross-campus errands or entertaining visitors? Save the hassle of traffic, offer a healthy alternative for your staff breaks/ on-campus transportation and avoid problems finding car parking by adding a bike to your department transportation fleet.
*Sorry, these departmental services are only available in store, not online.
- Fastest way to get around campus
- Convenient, free parking
- Inexpensive at approximately 70¢ per day
- Encourage green transportation and support MSU’s sustainability goals!
Bike Sales Summary
- Various models available from Jamis Bikes and other brands we're adding. We can also special order any bike that Jamis makes.
Lease Program Summary
- New or used bikes from Jamis, Fuji and SE
- All-inclusive cost of $200 per year (per bike)
- Lock, permit and general wear and tear maintenance included
- Customizable to departmental or individual needs (baskets, fenders, lights, etc.)*
- Secure, dry bike storage is available to the campus community at two convenient locations on campus. See this page for more information on this service or go directly here to sign up.
- Renewable annually
- No deposit required**
* The cost and labor to install accessories are not included in the rental fee.
** Damage or loss of the bike may incur a charge to the department's account up to $200.
***Though helmets are not required by the state of Michigan, we do recommend them and provide them free of charge upon request for any renter. MSU Bikes is not liable for incidents incurred by our renters during use on our rentals.