Long-term secure bike parking permit
This is for access to both secure bike parking garages for 3 months to 9 months.
Short Term: 1 week to 1 month - $10.00
Medium: 1 month to 3 months - $20.00
Long: 3 months to 9 months - $30.00
Annual: calendar year - $40.00
Additional bikes: $10 ea.
IN THE CHECKOUT PROCESS YOU MUST PROVIDE: YOUR MSU PID; SIX DIGIT CODE LOCATED ON THE BACK OF YOUR MSU ID; BIKE(S) MAKE; BIKE(S) MODEL; BIKE(S) COLOR. SEE PHOTOS FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Terms & Condition(s):
- Campus mail will be utilized when possible, otherwise permit sticker will be mailed through USPS
- Permit sticker MUST be visible on registered bicycle to be valid (best to place near MSU or other bike permit)
- Bike Garage parking permit can be picked up at MSU Bikes Service Center during business hours at no extra charge.
- Please allow at least 2-3 business days for card activation.
This Agreement - By clicking "Add to Cart" and completing payment you are agreeing to the following:
- The Member may use the Bike Garage for 365 days from the day of purchase.
- At all times that the Member is using the Bike Garage, the Member shall maintain a current and valid license or permit issued by the Michigan State University Department of Police and Public Safety, the City of Lansing, the City of East Lansing, Lansing Township, or Meridian Township.
- Member agrees to properly secure any bike parked in the Bike Garage with an appropriate locking device and to secure any bike accessories in an appropriate manner.
- Member understands and agrees that the BSC will not be responsible for theft of bikes or accessories or vandalism of bike(s).
- Member agrees to notify the BSC or the Michigan State University Department of Police and Public Safety if their bike is stolen or vandalized while using the Bike Garage.
- Member understands that any bike parked in the Bike Garage that has an expired Bike Garage parking permit will be subject to applicable MSU ordinances and regulations, which may include impoundment.
- Member agrees that Member shall be responsible for all costs and fees associated with the enforcement of applicable MSU ordinances and regulations.
- Member agrees that if Members bike is impounded and not claimed by Member, the bike will be subject to MSU ordinances regarding impounded bikes.
- Member agrees that MSU, BSC, and the BSC staff, employees, and students are not responsible for the security of Members bike and accessories when Members bike is parked in the Bike Garage and shall not be liable for any claims, damages, or causes of action arising from or related to Members use of the Bike Garage.
- Location: 2 convenient locations (Trowbridge Road Parking Ramp 5 and Grand River Ave. Parking Ramp 6) accessible 24/7 just by swiping your MSU ID card
- Amenities: Dero Fixit station and air pump
- Structure: Caged instead of solid walls provide a safe level of visibility inside and outside the structure
- Security: Lightning Bolt racks, which are designed to keep bikes upright and work especially well with U-locks